Technology-Driven Publishing Solutions from Vainqueur
Leverage our three complete cognitive solutions that provide you the competitive edge to succeed in the ever-transforming publishing landscape.
Software Development Solutions
Leverage the Power of Intelligent Technology in Publishing
Support your publishing process with a robust backbone of technology through Vainqueur’s software development solutions from our technology partner iCodex. This partnership has delivered cutting-edge solutions across all publishing domains and areas of expertise such as content, XML-driven typesetting, data conversion, digital asset management, and enhanced digital products.
Publisher Assistant is Vainqueur’s flagship solution that simplifies and streamlines the entire publishing process from receipt of manuscript to dissemination of final content outputs. This integrated project management platform transitions seamlessly across the publishing process from author, schedule, and cost management to creating, designing, and disseminating content.
Smart Automation with Production Automation System Portal
Vainqueur’s Production Automation Portal delivers to you all the advantages of smart automation of the entire production process across all publishing products and channels. This smart automation of the entire production process effectively combines content, design, art, XML, composition protocols, and quality standard to consistently deliver on expectations across domains and complexities.
Publisher Assistant from Vainqueur
A Collaborative, Transparent, and Efficient Project Management Platform
Publisher Assistant is Vainqueur’s flagship solution that simplifies and streamlines the entire publishing process from receipt of manuscript to dissemination of final content outputs. This integrated project management platform transitions seamlessly across the publishing process from author, schedule, and cost management to creating, designing, and disseminating content. A well-integrated 5-component structure is at the core of the Publisher Assistant, with algorithm-based rules that deliver a simplified experience to all its users:
Assign Create Layout Review Publish
Assign – The Project Management Component
At the first step, you can simplify assignment and monitoring of roles and responsibilities with Publisher Assistant, ensuring an efficient and collaborative production environment. Hence, with Publisher Assistant, you can
- Allocate and monitor roles and activities from copyediting to template design and composition with a single click action and track their execution at a performer level
- Track production schedules, with auto alerts and turnaround time visibility delivering real-time schedule status across stakeholders
- Allocate prompt reminders to authors, publishers, and internal stakeholders ensuring prompt communication of status and follow-ups
- Automate prompts and tasks for the day for project managers, simplifying their activities of author coordination
- Simplify customized report generation across all publishing stakeholders based on their specific requirements with easy single-dashboard-based visualization
Create – The Content-Driven Services Component
You can derive complete support in creating and enabling content by supporting the entire range of editorial services, from automated and semi-automated pre-editing, technical editing, and copyediting to bibliography structuring through Publisher Assistant.
- Pre-editing frameworks customized to publisher-specific requirements
- Publisher-specific rules and tools that enable technical editing
- Style sheet–driven logs that enable copyediting by pulling out suspect errors in copyedited files
- Grammar- and word usage–based rules that aid with language editing
- Extensive reference style repositories for bibliography structuring, from APA and CMS to author’s style.
Layout – The Design and Composition Componentt
Through Publisher Assistant’s layout component, you can streamline and simplify a wide spectrum of design and composition levels, from completely automating book and journal typesetting to customized typesetting for higher education academic books, magazines, and catalogs.
- Repositories for specific journals and books
- Custom design options for complex school and higher education books
- Unique catalog design template repositories for catalog production
- Creative magazine design templates
- Standard and bespoke cover templates and design
- End-to-end automated composition services across all the above channels
- The entire gamut of artwork management, from redraw and relabel to color corrections
Review - The End-to-End Author Proofing and Quality Check Component
Simplify the entire process of proof review, query clarification, and correction incorporation both for your authors and you through Publisher Assistant’s accurate and quality-driven automation.
- Send proofs to authors and publishers accurately and effortlessly directly from the system
- Track the schedule and file versions across the review process
- •Resolve author queries through an error-free mechanism of tracking instances of pending queries
- Collate author corrections through collaborative proofing tools
- Streamline all the stages of author and publisher coordination for proof review and correction incorporation with no compromise on quality.
Publish – The Content Final Deliverable Preparation and Dissemination Component
Deliver an extensive range of content outputs across publishing channels from eBooks to HTML5 and accessible publishing through Publisher Assistant
- Publish print PDF and online deliverables simultaneously
- Deliver print PDFs only after strict preflight checks and validation protocols
- Manage the book printing process with printers and deliver on specific print requirements such as PoD
- Publish customized and Manage the book printing process with printers and deliver on specific print requirements such as PoD
- standardized XML, from JATS, BITS, and DocBook to customized DTD
- Establish and manage smart digital asset management and distribution systems
Smart Automation Portal
Smart Automation Portal – automated publishing system
Smart automation is the publishing industry’s need of the hour to win the race to deliver multiple print and online products at rapid turnaround and on demand. Vainqueuer’s Production Automation Portal delivers to you all the advantages of smart automation across the entire production process for all publishing products and channels.
- The cognitive intelligence of the portal delivers a well-integrated production process that flows seamlessly from receipt of manuscript client to upload of print and digital products, simultaneously or on demand
- The smart automation takes over most of the tasks that can be performed, monitored, and controlled without human intervention, leaving critical processes and decision-making roles to people
- This synergy between human skill set and smart automation takes advantage of the consistency, accuracy, and quick turnaround of automation and the knowledge, intelligence, and decision-making ability of humans
- It also incorporates customized workflow requirements such as digital first, unique online-only requirements for audio and video formats, and customizing publisher-specific XML workflows for unique products
What Can Smart Automation Achieve for You?
- Streamline flow of process from logging in materials received from client to uploading final, quality-approved print and digital outputs
- Maintain an exhaustive repository of workflows across product types, turnaround time, and complexity
- Provide extensive options to tweak workflows at an individual project level
- Maintain a complete repository of design templates with style notes for quick reference
- Apply a robust framework that allows end-to-end automation of simple layouts and partial automation of complex layouts
- Scale up levels of automation effortlessly based on requirement
- Achieve complete visibility of production status, possible process and schedule bottlenecks, and performer details
- Map process alerts, reminders, and checkpoints at a task level
- Deliver in-depth insights on person and process performance at a task level in terms of error percentage and turnaround time
- Leverage easy-to-access and easy-to-use tools that simplify and standardize typesetting across all types of products
- Gain a secure production environment with permission-based access and end-to-end activity tracking
This smart automation of the entire production process effectively combines content, design, art, XML, composition protocols, and quality standard to consistently deliver on expectations across domains and complexities.